Welcome to the blogging world! There's so much to learn and fun to be had...and blog stalking where you find other friends! It's great. Let me know if you want any tips on how to do things. I had to ask plenty of questions myself. :)
They really are such cute chick's! I am so happy that you have entered the world of blogging, its a great way to keep in touch with everyone! Love you!!!
Congrats on entering the blogging world - I am so glad that we can see all your pictures now! Your girls are just adorable!!! I feel bad that we are so far away and can't get together to play anymore. I think you have our blog already but here it is just in case . . . letthestorybegin.blogspot.com
Have fun with your new found talent and keep the pictures coming!
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they are, and how long it has been since we have seen you guys. I am so happy you joined the blogging world. Welcome! Love, The Dutras
LOVE LOVE that you have joined the bloggernacle. :) It's the best. Your girls are sweet as can be. So fun to see the pics of you guys. Definitely makes me miss new england and the east coast.
13 comments:
I would have to agree that they are some really cute chickens!!!!
Thanks for sharing the pics! We miss you guys. Why do I have a cell phone if I'm not going to call you every once in a while?
Welcome to the blogging world! There's so much to learn and fun to be had...and blog stalking where you find other friends! It's great. Let me know if you want any tips on how to do things. I had to ask plenty of questions myself. :)
You have some cute chicks there. :)
They really are such cute chick's! I am so happy that you have entered the world of blogging, its a great way to keep in touch with everyone!
Love you!!!
Congrats on entering the blogging world - I am so glad that we can see all your pictures now! Your girls are just adorable!!! I feel bad that we are so far away and can't get together to play anymore. I think you have our blog already but here it is just in case . . . letthestorybegin.blogspot.com
Have fun with your new found talent and keep the pictures coming!
Your girls are so SO so cute. Tres adorable!
They really are the cutest chickens I have ever seen! Great job! Welcome to the blogging world!
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they are, and how long it has been since we have seen you guys. I am so happy you joined the blogging world. Welcome!
Love,
The Dutras
Yea Rebecca! I love your cute little chickies! Bloggeriffic!
LOVE LOVE that you have joined the bloggernacle. :) It's the best. Your girls are sweet as can be. So fun to see the pics of you guys. Definitely makes me miss new england and the east coast.
I am very impressed. It reminds me that I really need to update mine. I am excited to be able to keep up with your life.
So CUTE! Welcome to blogging (or am I just late?) I am excited to keep up with your cute kiddso!
Post a Comment