Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Dresses





When I was growing up, I loved getting a new dress for Easter Sunday. I have fond memories of my mom taking me and my sisters out to find a pretty dress. And so the tradition continues as we dress up our daughters to celebrate the resurrection of the Savior and everything else that spring symbolizes. If fall wasn't so pretty with the leaves changing colors, this would be my favorite time of year. (Blame it on Paris...I was there for a fall one year and I've never been the same since.) Natalie even let me curl her hair for the first time.

3 comments:

stacey said...

what acute family you have! i love easter dresses too! such a fun thing to keep up with our families!

Tippetts said...

You all look great! We used to get new dresses too growing up and this year my Mom took us again! It was fun. :)

Dawn said...

Your girls look so cute Becky! I love Easter dresses too. I love your little family. Love your old roommate from Huntington Beach.