One of our favorite parks, Hecksher Park in Huntington, had a Tulip Festival last weekend. We love walking around the pond and letting the girls play at the park. There are geese, swans, and lots of turtles to see. During raining dark days, like we've had for the past week, I need to remind myself that I do like it here. This was one of those days we spent as a family that I'll remember as one of our best this year. Simple. Beautiful. Outdoor fun.
Amelia is so close to walking. She's taking a couple steps alone now and then. I love the friendship Natalie and her are developing. They really crack each other up. It's great.
5 comments:
Way to go, Becky!! You're incredible!
Hey Rebecca! It's me, Sarah Gounaris from the branch. Don't get scared, I remembered you told me you had a blog so I googled it. I hope you don't mind! Mine is tsgounaris.blogspot.com
PS: I am excited to stay at home soon too and hope we can hang out lots! :) See you at enrichment!
We love Hecksher park too!
I remember when Claire started walking she became a real person to Jacob, not just the baby. She was suddenly an indispensable, annoying little equal.
Oh man, I miss that park! The pictures look so pretty. Congrats on your race and warmer weather! :)
We love that park too--we should get together there again!
Dark rainy days are no fun...we miss the sun!
Post a Comment