Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sheets and Friends

The one picture has nothing to do with the other. They're just on the same post.

Perfectly folded crisp sheets

Matt cracks me up. He is one of the most laid back people I know. He will live until he's 100 because he is so good at not stressing over things, and letting them just roll off his back. I am more apt to worrying way too much about things I don't need to. I can hardly leave my bedroom in the morning without making the bed and putting my pajamas directly into their drawer when getting dressed. Matt, on the other hand, has no problem throwing his clothes on the floor and leaving them there until the millenium.

HOWEVER, when it comes to laundry our personalities flop. I fold and fold fast, not paying attention to straight lines. My goal is to just get it done and done as quickly as possible. The beautiful sheets above were perfectly folded by Matt, my throw- his-clothes-on-the-floor-and-let-things-roll-off-his-back-Matt. This wasn't just a one time special occurance either. When he does get a chance to help with laundry, he happily does so and astonishes me every time. I thought I should share it with the world to prove there are men who can help with household chores in very impressive ways. So meticulously done, the Plaza or Ritz might mistake him for their sheet man. One of many reasons I am perplexed by the man I love and consider myself very fortunate.

Fieldtrip to Brookhaven Animal Preserve




I love this one with Natalie in the face of the piggy.

No comments: