Friday, November 20, 2009

On Any Given Day

Here is what you may find us doing on any given day.
I know I haven't posted for awhile, and there is a lot to catch up on here. Be sure to see all the new ones! (From September to current.)


Basketball before bedtime.



We scored on the Lite Brite find at our Stake's Family Goods Exchange.


Natalie dressed up in Matt's bike helmet and church shoes.


Our favorite nightgown on Amelia.


Natalie building away, designing a house for us.


Still loves the diaper hat.


It's hard to tell, but she's eating a piece of hair. She pulls hair from Natalie's head or from her own (now that it's growing longer), and eats/plays with it...all the time. Kinda yucky, no?


Cheap horse riding lessons.


Cowgirls.


Bubble entertainment.


Merry go round at Hecksher Park in Huntington.


Dress ups. Dopey. Trying to put costumes together for church roadshow that youth do.


Natalie did a month of preschool, then I decided to keep her home with me. We do workbooks and other learning activities together and she loves it. I decided there was no rush to putting her out there in the world. Plus I missed her. So did Amelia.

1 comment:

The Millers said...

Great pictures! I almost feel sad that I need a catch up on your lives through the blog...we need to get together more often. I miss you guys!