Thursday, December 23, 2010

Autumn in Utah

Short Story: One night Matt was playing with Natalie and POP! Something in her arm/elbow/shoulder made us cringe. After many tears and a magical sling it was fine. I've made it.
I'm a magical mommy.

Sam in bed.

Sam cooing.

Father and Son. My boys that I love.


At the end of September, I was able to go to Salt Lake City and hear our General Relief Society Presidency and our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, speak in the Conference Center. It was an amazing experience for me. I was happy to share it with three of my favorite people- sister in law Jen, sister Tanya and my Mom. That's the Salt Lake City temple in the background.

Matt, Sam and Girls walked around temple square and Salt Lake City having their own fun.

The Reflection Pool.

We joined up with our nephew Josh and his family for Orem's 5k Walk for Juvenile Diabetes. Exercise. Fun. Food. Kids and all. Even Sam participated in his stroller.

Our former New York friends (now Colorado residents) came to visit this fall and to meet our new addition. We love you, Millers!

Little Jake getting some practice with a baby...soon to be a big brother himself.

Our girls could not get enough time outside this Fall. Every day they played out in front with whatever they could find. Favorite past times were stick dueling, splashing in puddles, and playing with neighborhood kids. Oh- and they begged to eat lunch on our front steps every day.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome back to blogging! Your family is just darling. Loved the picture of the sleeping beauty on the island.

The Millers said...

We miss you guys!