Sunday, June 29, 2014

January 2012 Review

January 2012 Review

 

Connected...even in scrabble (actually Bananagram) tiles

Sam with a whole banana in his mouth

Snowman building with neighbors Eric and Beth Alleman.

Snowman neighbors

A visit from Uncle Wesley

Bedtime routine...books in the blue chair

Nothing quite like a campout in the middle of January...in your living room. 

Girls with all their bedtime friends, ready to campout

I found Sam in our pantry whimpering, scowling, and covered in Cocoa.

I think this may have been one of the worse food messes that I cleaned up from my kids.  (Knock on wood.) :)

Amelia's 4th Birthday Party

Amelia's Little Einstein's 4th Birthday Party.  Friends: Kayla, Brianna, Eric, Jade, Jasmine, Amelia, Natalie, Beth, and Abby and Sam are in front.




Angel Food cake with blueberries and ice cream at Amelia's request


Amelia is a special daughter.  We've learned so much from her already.  She has faith and courage beyond her years.  We love you Millie!


Sisters!


Sandberg Grandparents join in the fun too


No comments: