It is officially Spring today and to celebrate we went to the Hicks Nursery Flower Show yesterday. Here are the girls posing in front of some of the flowers. Hooray for warmer weather on the way! Walks! Parks! Outdoors!
Hooray for Spring!!! I love how Spring perks up my life :) Your girls are just looking so beautiful - Ugh, why do we have to live so far away!?! Keep them smiling!
oh! they are so cute. so fun to go to a big flower garden! i'm so glad it is warming up too. so glad you have joined the blogging world! love ya, stacey
These flowers are amazing--and your girls are even prettier! This post is giving me hope for flowers, warm grill worthy weather & outdoor play dates! Soon I hope!
7 comments:
Amen sister. Only knowing that spring is here kept me from being seriously peeved about the snow flurries my vernal equinox.
Hooray for Spring!!! I love how Spring perks up my life :) Your girls are just looking so beautiful - Ugh, why do we have to live so far away!?! Keep them smiling!
oh! they are so cute. so fun to go to a big flower garden! i'm so glad it is warming up too. so glad you have joined the blogging world! love ya, stacey
I love to be able to see what is happening in your life. I hope all is going well.
It looks so pretty! I hope it warms up for you soon! :)
These flowers are amazing--and your girls are even prettier! This post is giving me hope for flowers, warm grill worthy weather & outdoor play dates! Soon I hope!
we are so with you, though this denver winter has been pretty spectacular, lots of warm days.
And I love Natalie's cute dress!!!
Post a Comment