Today I had a very low energy day. What do you do on your low energy days? Tell me specifically what you did on your last one, if you want to share.
I'm assuming you do as I do- read, watch a movie, something simple, at home, where you don't have to do hair or make up or even get dressed. You take care of basics- feed children, change diapers, put clothes on them (sometimes that's above and beyond). So today, I finished a book- Vienna Prelude, and started two others- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer and Anger Management Sourcebook. To see what else I'm reading go to www.goodreads.com and sign up. It's a fun way to keep track of what you're reading and to see what your friends are reading. Let me know if you do. Happy low energy days to you! Every mother needs one once in awhile.
2 comments:
Everyone has days like that! If it is nice outside I try to at least read outside--a little vitamin D always wakes me up! I love reading too! I just finished Eliza's Daughter, but wouldn't recommend it.
So I'm a slacker friend! Your blog is so cute. Here is our web link to our blog, if you want to add it to yours.
www.valandwendyshumway.blogspot.com
also I started my own business in my basement - if your ever bored, check it out!
www.sunkissedsunlesstans.blogspot.com
Hope you guys are doing well! I miss you!
Wendy
Post a Comment