Friday, November 20, 2009

Old Westbury Gardens

This is the first of many new posts to try and catch up for all the pictures I've been saving to put on here, since September. So here they are- the highlights of our life from the past several months.

This post is of a Saturday we took to go walking around Old Westbury Gardens.



Upon entering the park, we noticed a swarm of birds. Ever seen the Hitchcock movie?







See what I mean? Freaky.


Several beautiful paths discovered.


My favorite. Trees. For the friends of mine who did Study Abroad with me, does this look familiar to you?


Cheese!


A tree Matt liked. Tempting to climb.


I was obsessed with all the beautiful trees.


This is the house we've decided to buy.


Tree path I loved again.


Back of our house.


We'll invite you all for a party once our stuff is moved in.


You can take walks around the veranda like this when you come. (Is this what you call a veranda?) It sounded right.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is the most beautiful house. I would totally come to a party there!

Luella said...

I love Old Westbury Gardens! It is absolutely beautiful!

Monica Rich said...

I know exactly the path you are referring to. I think the one in Westbury might even be prettier!