Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Labor Day Hike and Picnic



Monday morning we went up to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon and had a nice little walk with Grandma and Grandpa Sandberg and our niece Candice. I love this trail because it's leisurely, pretty, easy for kids to do, stroller friendly, follows the river up to the falls, and it brings me back to when we were engaged and we took our pictures up here.


Amelia and Natalie loved wading in the water...even chilly as it was.


We had to get creative with our warmth techniques, due to a lack of preparation on my part.


Natalie in disguise.


Matt wanting to hike up the falls to the top.


Three of my favorite people.


Mom and Dad Sandberg.


Shades.






Our little ghost. After our walk, we had a picnic in the SUN to warm up at Nunns Park. Have I mentioned lately that I love the mountains? I do.