Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Preschool Days



Natalie recently started preschool with "Provo Smart Cookies Preschool." It's a group of moms that are mostly wives of MBA students. It's been great for her to have some structured learning time, an opportunity to make friends, and good for me to make friends with women in the same situation...grad school with kids. Everyone is so nice and Natalie loves it. We do a field trip once a week and two days of classroom learning. I will start to help and teach in November once Sam is a little older.


Natalie was very excited about her new backpack. I was excited to find one that DIDN'T have princesses or something Disney on it.


Man, I love this little girl.


While Natalie is at school, we often go up to my parents house. Amelia has some grandpa time, or goes for walks with me and my mom. It's great.

No comments: