Matt and his mother at her birthday celebration at Mike and April's. It was a great party. Dave flew in for it from Colorado. We all ate dinner together, the grandchildren sang some songs from Grandma, and Matt and I put together a special movie of pictures of her and Tom and family that was fun to show.
Sitting around together to watch the movie of family pictures.
Grandpa Henderson, Tom and Janet, Thomas, Logan, Liberty, Natalie, and half of David.
We've been participating in a lot of MBA and MBA Spouse Association activities since coming back to school and really enjoy the friends we've met. Here we are as a family doing the "Turkey Trot" 5k race at a park near our house. Wahoo- Go Team Walsman!
Natalie and Amelia with friends Natalie and Amelia. Yes- they had the same names and were the same ages! Crazy, huh. Great friends we met at church. (Unfortunately, they moved.) We miss you Walkers!
Natalie in Sam's toy...reminiscing of days when she was the first to use it.
Girls have loved the snow in Utah this year. Actually, Natalie is our snow fan and Amelia- not so much. It's so interesting to see how different each kid is. This picture cracks me up. The girls are totally geared up and look how much snow is out there...
I love the dress up phase. I just hope she doesn't think this is still stylish when she's a teenager.
One of the girls' favorite places to play...in our closet.
Sam at 3 months old...begins to suck his thumb.
Sam, thumb, and swing. A great combination.
Amelia at Mike and Jen's for our Sandberg Thanksgiving Feast and celebration!
Notice the beautiful table settings...Jen did an amazing job and we felt so special.
Davy is so sweet with Sam. He was entertaining Sam with his stuffed dog.
Jen and Candice with our Thanksgiving Feast.
Cousins...Natalie, Jess, Eliza, Josh, Dallin. Jen always goes all out- notice the cute kid table decorations. The little trees were used after the meal for a craft activity for the kids. They colored "shrinky-dinkies", baked them and decorated the tree with them. Be careful, Jen, or we'll make you host every year! :)
My bro Mike and awesome wife Jen.
My parents. Matt and I put together a slideshow/movie for them and the family with pictures and music to show all that we were grateful for them. It was so nice to be with family in Utah for the holidays this year!
Mom and Matt get in line.
My bro Rob and another amazing sister-in-law, Stephanie. Always fun to chat with and hear Rob's latest health counsel or passions of life.
Over Thanksgiving weekend, we had my niece Candice stay with us. We found a Christmas tree and started our decorating.
Matt finding a tree.
Candice, Rebecca, Amelia, Sam and Natalie hanging out over the holidays.
*At the end of November we blessed Sam and were so happy that many of our family members on both sides were able to be there. Matt and I both gave talks that Sunday as well (we had to keep changing the date because of sickness, so it ended up being not on a Fast Sunday.)
It was a really neat experience for us. Here are some pictures of Samuel Matthew and the family who came to share the special day with us.
Grandpa Henderson looking slick!
Walsman Grandparents
Sandberg grandparents.
Matt and his favorite sister!
Natalie and cousin Liberty holding their little brothers. Sam is just a couple months younger than his cousin Porter. Good times ahead for the boys.
Once in awhile Sam does this tight-lipped grin. It's so cute. I found a picture recently of Matt as a kid doing the same one.
Cooing.
Getting clean for the big day.
I love them looking and admiring their brother.
Handsome.
Shot of our Christmas tree and living room.
Christmas Tree for 2010. Let the holidays begin.
*At the end of November we blessed Sam and were so happy that many of our family members on both sides were able to be there. Matt and I both gave talks that Sunday as well (we had to keep changing the date because of sickness, so it ended up being not on a Fast Sunday.)
It was a really neat experience for us. Here are some pictures of Samuel Matthew and the family who came to share the special day with us.
Grandpa Henderson looking slick!
Walsman Grandparents
Sandberg grandparents.
Matt and his favorite sister!
Natalie and cousin Liberty holding their little brothers. Sam is just a couple months younger than his cousin Porter. Good times ahead for the boys.
Once in awhile Sam does this tight-lipped grin. It's so cute. I found a picture recently of Matt as a kid doing the same one.
Cooing.
Getting clean for the big day.
I love them looking and admiring their brother.
Handsome.
| Family gathered in our living room. |
Christmas Tree for 2010. Let the holidays begin.
5 comments:
What a fun November you had. Thanks for the update. For some reason, I always forget you live in Provo now. Great job on the Turkey Trott!
Great update! You guys are so cute!!
Your kids are all growing so much! That Sam sure is a cuteie! Natalie & Amelia are as darling as ever! We miss you guys!
Your family is so adorable! I think it is impressive you did a 5K with a stroller! Wow!
I am so glad you took pictures and posted Janet's birthday party. It was at my own home and I already forgot about it! I should dub you our family historian!
Post a Comment