Hawaii is one big arboretum and botanical garden. I love it. I went a little crazy this day, taking pictures of all the plants, bushes, trees, that I saw in one little walk. If you like a green life, come here.
![]() |
| Bread Fruit Tree...or as Matt likes to call it "Monkey Brain" Tree. (The fruit that grows on it, looks like a monkey's brain...I'll have to get another picture close up.) |
![]() |
| Bird of Paradise plant |
![]() |
| Stork walking on bushes near temple...I thought it was cool. |
![]() |
| Plumeria, outside our house. This is what Hawaii smells like. Also they make a lot of leis out of these. |
![]() |
| Mango Tree |
![]() |
| Coconut Tree |
![]() |
| Another Shot of the Coconut Tree. Matt is dying to climb one. |
![]() |
| Yellow Hibiscus...Hawaii's State Flower |
![]() |
| Tree at temple grounds, Matt was dying to climb this one too. He loved the tangles of it. |
![]() |
| So many AMAZING trees here. Perfect for shade, climbing, tree houses, or just to look at and be amazed. (Banyans in the background). |
![]() |
| The grass in Hawaii. Notice the thickness of the blade, please. |
No comments:
Post a Comment