Sunday, January 4, 2015

More April 2012 Happenings

Fun With Cousins, April 2012

Cousins and friends forever.  Hanging at the Provo Mall.

Natalie, Amelia, Liberty and Porter

Sam and Porter


Amela's Preschool Graduation In Provo, Utah

Amelia participated in a small preschool group of 4 kids.  She was the only girl.  Me and 3 other moms rotated teaching the kids out of our homes.  It was just once or twice a week for a couple hours.  One of the moms made these fun superhero capes for each of the kids.

My little cutie, growing up

Amelia's 1st Preschool Class: Amelia, Luke, Desmond, and Henry (their Dads were in BYU MBA program with Matt).
The Moms/teachers (and my friends from the BYU MBA program)- Brittany Crane, Cami Plumb, Erin Blackhurst, and Moi

Friends and neighbors, Jasmine and Kayla, joined with us in celebrating.


Natalie and Kindergarten friend Neveah.  (I taught her piano lessons too.)

 Around Home

Natalie and Kindergarten friend Ryan Wilson

Sam is ready to potty train himself! (And proud of it).



I found Natalie playing in my room one day with this costume on, meant to fit a toddler.  And notice the "broken arm" on her left.  Not really broken but she loves playing with ace bandages and pretending things are broken.  Love this girl!

 Rebecca's Music and Movement Class 

(a new era of life begins)

For the first several years of marriage, starting in Long Island, I taught private piano lessons.  Then when we moved back to Provo, Utah I decided to try to do a music class for babies and toddlers . This was my first group.  We had so much fun, and I especially enjoyed my own kids participating in the musical fun. At the end of the year, we did a recital for our parents and friends. 

I loved these kiddos and had so much fun singing and dancing with them.  Since this time, I no longer teach piano lessons but I have continued to teach toddler music classes for the last 4 years and LOVE it!

 Natalie's First Golf Lesson (only from the best)


Natalie was very excited to have a special date with Matt and Grandpa Walsman.  They took her to try some putting down in South Provo.  As you can see...she loved it.

Grandpa passes his talent on to the next generation...




Getting Ready for Church

Sam's first suit.  Looking good, Son.

I think he needs more hair on his head to match the grown up look of the suit.

Can you please stop taking pictures, Mom, and can we just go now?