Rebecca and girls in front of the American Museum of Natural History.
I like that this main hall looks kinda spaceship-like.
Dino's...dino's we love dino's...this one had a super duper long neck. Pretty neat.
That is a whale (in case you can't tell). I was amazed by the size once again. Poor Jonah. Poor Pinocchio. How did they get that thing to hang up there like that?
Somewhere in the middle of walking through the museum, they both zonked out. Matt and I were then able to take our time.
This was Matt's favorite display. "Hey Dumb Dumb me want Gum Gum."
A beautiful wall display of crustaceans, sea creatures, and bugs and things.
One of my favorite displays was the Arabian/Middle Eastern room. I love the bedouin brass antiques, persian rugs, and more.
After our leisurely visit to the Natural History Museum we had to RUN to the MOMA (Museum of Modern Art) before it closed. For some reason we didn't take any pictures. Although it was just as amazing and fun...we didn't get as much time there though. We were racing through the floors trying to see as much as we could after the kids took time in the kids section exploring hands on art activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment