We miss our New York friends dearly already. Here we are spending some of our last days there at Hoyt Farm with friends Lisa Miller and Jake, Sarah Gounaris and Caroline. We miss you!!
Sarah and Caroline. (Sarah and her husband moved into our branch over a year ago or so...I was quickly drawn to her laid back personality, sweet temperament, positive attitude, and kind spirit. She has helped us on numerous occasions, most recently on the day we packed up the truck. Thank you Sarah!)
Lisa was one of my first friends in New York. She's seen me at my worst and best and still loves me. Thanks Lise! I miss you.
Natalie making her own pool.
Who is the little chipmunk?
Amelia and Jake hug. It's meant to be.
Sprinkler fun.
2 comments:
Glad to know that you're alive and well! I miss you! I tried calling today, but to no avail. :(
Cute pics of the kids at the park. I kinda wish that we would have done a big ol' day in the city, but, no.
PS: I'm stealing a copy of the pic of me and the kids on the teeter totter. It's cute! Love you all.
PS: you're gonna have to change the name of your blog REALLY soon. :)
We miss you too! I love all the pictures! Hope you are having a good time in Utah and got there safely.
Can't wait to see pictures of your cute boy soon!
Post a Comment