Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Goodbye Central Park


Before heading out to Utah, we took time to go enjoy the city as a family one more time. Here are several pictures of the girls playing at Central Park. Amelia loved the water and Natalie loved climbing the rocks.


Fun with water.


Amelia hanging out.


Jungle Jimming


Our Climber.


I love the bare feet.


Someday I can teach her to climb real mountains.


One of my favorite views in the world. Thank you Central Park for making my stay in New York so enjoyable. I will miss my romantic picnics with Matt on your grass, relaxing walks on your paths, and watching my kids play in you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you lived in NY all this time and we never got together. That is sad! I loved that park. We go there from time to time! Good luck to you on your next adventures? what are you doing?