This was how we arrived in Utah. Exhausted. Although, we did have a couple days of respite at the Hardy's house before we came. The girls did the most amazing transfer at the end of the trip. They fell asleep an hour about before landing in Salt Lake. They transferred to the stroller with no problem... zzzz....then they transferred to the car....zzzz....then they transferred to their beds. Huge blessing. Especially considering we had a lot of fun and reunion craziness ahead.
First day of the reunion, we were able to go to the temple as a family. Here is my mom, sisters, and sister-in-laws minus Jen.
Here are the handsome men in my family...minus my brother Mike.
Matt and I at the doors and me looking very pregnant.
Natalie, cousin Lauren, grandparents and Matt went to the annual 4th of July balloon show down in Provo in the early morning hours while Amelia and I snoozed away at home.
My extended Sandberg family (my Dad's brothers and sisters and kids...lots and lots of cousins of mine and THEIR kids= a lot of people) had a reunion at Heber Valley Camp. Really nice, clean cabins. Beautiful setting. A lake to canoe and paddle boat on. Challenge courses. Great fun. Here is our family dance. Yes, that's right. I wasn't so sure about it...but I must admit my husband took the challenge on to make the dance mix CD and he actually did a good job. We had a ton of fun.
I just love Matt's face here. You have to understand...he is usually not a dancer. I'm glad to see he's loosening up in his aging.
Grandma dancing with Amelia. I did do a little dancing myself, even with my big belly, but there are no pictures to prove it. Thank goodness.
Amelia geared up for the lake.
Natalie geared up for the sand.
Matt and Millie take a paddle boat out.
Hi, Mommy!
My niece Katie, Matt and I in a canoe. I love lakes.
Aunt Charlotte, Aunt Kathleen, My Dad, Uncle Gilbert, Uncle Phillip, and Aunt Wanda
No comments:
Post a Comment