Sunday, May 29, 2011

April 2011 Happenings

Matt's official cast.  Blue for BYU.  (He got it on during March Madness.)  Reading a favorite book from Matt's childhood "Tell Me Why."

Snow toys instead of sand toys.  

Natalie learns the miracle of plant life from preschool.

Flex baby.

Once again...the bean plant.  Amazing, really.

Some of my MBASA Book Group friends: me, Cheryl, Marianne, Heather, Alice, and Leslie.

Sam the man

Add caption

The Pinellis come to visit...the boardwalk at a park near our house.

I love you, Luella!

Nicholas and Michael...picnic in the park.

The girls were taken with Tony.

So every Easter Sunday, we have a family tradition of taking our kids to walk around the temple.  Here we are at the Provo LDS Temple this year.  (And might I add, on a RARE spring day...we've had a horrible weathered spring here.)






Stopping to enjoy the green buds appearing.

Love the tree forts.



Provo Smart Cookies...the preschool Natalie attended this year.  Here are the graduates.  Where is Natalie?

Oh....here she is.  

Preschool friends, including Emilyn, Lia, Natalie, Abigail...

Sam and Grandma Sandberg...he looks so HUGE here.  Who am I kidding?  He is huge.

And awfully handsome.  Look out girls.

At the end of April we took a little trip to visit my brother Matt.  Here is my nephew Ammon.  

A birthday party for my two nephews Kai and Diego.

The birthday brothers.  

Natalie and my favorite Matts.

Sam's first Easter Egg Hunt.  


Add caption

The cousins: Kai, Natalie, Amelia, Ammon, and Diego

For being a huge boy, he looks kinda small here.  

Sam with Grandpa Sandberg

It was so cute to watch Natalie with my brother...she's sneak up on his lap and want to be near him a lot.  Thanks for having us Matt and Jess.  We had a great time!! 

Recently, I discovered my Paper Dolls from my childhood.  They were the best.  I'm so glad I saved them for my girls.  Except when they leave them out like this!  It's a daily occurrence.  I'm grateful they are good picker-uppers.  

The Walsmans
Before....(about 1985-ish)...Matt is the little guy with the belly sticking out in the back...and

and...After.
The family gathered in Maryland for Benjamin's (our nephew's) funeral.  We were so grateful that Matt was able to be there with his brother, Dan, and family.  

Our niece and nephew: Kaylee and Zachery

Dan and Dionne's beautiful forest backyard.

No comments: