Sunday, May 29, 2011

February 2011 Happenings

Walsman Date Night: Mike and April, Rebecca and Matt, with Jenny and John at Tepanyaki  Japanese Steakhouse.

A night bowling with friends...bonding sisters together.

Provo Smart Cookies Preschool Moms (and my friends...Kirstin, Laura, me, Mary Ann, and Natalie.

Natalie learns to bowl and LIKES it!

Finding new places to reside.

Our rebel child refused to sleep in her bed...this is how we found her- she made herself a  "bed" on top of her storage bins  usually stored under her bed.  I've got to give her credit.  

Jimmer.  

As returning BYU students...although we are in the graduate crowd... we have tried to embrace all that the BYU experience has to offer.  I think I've embraced BYU more this time around.  It's been really fun actually and we've gotten to know a lot of the students and their families in Matt's program.  I am totally one of those girls I used to see on campus that'd I'd say to myself "I hope I'm never here like her with kids walking around campus, doing campus things with my husband..."  How narrow minded and prejudice I was.  :)  And yes, we watched our fair share of BYU basketball this year...I'm married to Matt remember.

Go cougars.

I even made a BYU Friendship Quilt with some of my friends in MBASA (MBA Spouse Association...the best spouse organization at any college campus in the WORLD...at least I'd put my money on it that it is.)

Look at Sam's shirt.  We found this shirt for Sam and had to get it.

Matt feeling like king of the world down in St. George.

King of the mountain at least.

Natalie and cousin Liberty playing in red sands in St. George, Utah.

Love those rocks.

Family get away over President's Day weekend with Jenny, Porter, Liberty, and Grandma and Grandpa Walsman.  So SO much fun and so SO VERY good for us.

Cute cousins hiking (and stick collecting).

I love places like this to explore.

Shorties again.





If you ever go to St. George, visit Snow Canyon.  


Let me remind you how beautiful the LDS temple is in St. George.  The white, against the blue sky and red mountains...it's really breathtaking.  

No comments: