Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 2011 Happenings

I'm happy to report that I am actually and
finally caught up on my blog.
Mother's Day.  All spiffed up special for me.  Please notice- Natalie even curled her hair!  That was the best mother's day gift of all.  

My little Millie.  She insisted on buying me purple flowers.  The other greatest gift of Mother's Day- Matt ran errands with three kids to three different stores or more.  Pretty impressive, honey.

Natalie insisted on the pink flowers- impatiences.  Is that how it's spelled?  (I think there may have been a hidden message in this flower for me...I'm repenting.)

I LOVE being a mom.  I really do.  There's nothing I'd rather be doing right now in life.  

Easiest baby yet.
The three top reasons I love being a mom.

A visit to good old Hogle Zoo.  

The hat family.  Where's your hat, Sam?

Matt has all the fun.

The only Rhino to pose on.  Maybe someday she'll sit on a real one.

But first she'll have to overcome her fear of smaller animals.

A rare turtle.

Hatchlings.

You gotta love the giraffes.

We love our family walks...here we are on the Provo River Trail.  The river is rushing like mad at the moment...we've been getting SO MUCH RAIN here.   Crazy.

Friends Mason, Mailie, and Natalie.  

Walsmans get together at Liberty Park in SLC.

Second Child...loves the rides.

Cousins Liberty, Natalie and Janika.

Packing up for Hawaii.

Liberty Park...check it out if you're ever in Salt Lake City... 

Our Primary Class (some of the kids we teach at church).  Laurie Hamer, my co-teacher, is THE BEST!!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

It was fun to read about whats going on in the Walsman world. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to see you before you left. The kids have just barely gotten over their latest cold (it was a bad one and I didn't want to share germs with anyone). So instead we've been hermets packing away getting ready to move. I hope you have a GREAT time in Hawaii. We really thought you guys were great! We'll miss you. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up again.

Aaron said...

sorry... I forgot I was using my husband's computer... the last post was from the Christine Lee:)