Sunday, May 29, 2011

January 2011 Happenings

Poor Matt.  It's tough being such a good Dad.  This is how I found them one night.
Sam's first solids.

He took right to it and gobbled it up.  Even tried to feed himself.

Lately the girls have this fascination with putting socks on their hands.  Sometimes they will pretend they're hands are broken, sometimes they play puppets with them, sometimes they pretend that they are walking on their hands and their feet are in the air.  

Wrestle mania

Natalie didn't so much like pudding painting.

Amelia loved pudding painting.

Sam snuggled up for the Utah winter cold outside.

Amelia's 3rd Birthday Party.  She was going to have a big friend party...but she got a  UTI/Bladder infection and had to go to the hospital ON HER BIRTHDAY!  (I was more sad than she was).  The staff was so nice to her, and the next day we had a family party instead of a friend party with all the Strawberry Shortcake decorations and games.  

Amelia playing at mall as part of family party.

Amelia dressed up like "Orange Blossum".

We all dressed up like characters from Strawberry Shortcake: Plum Pudding, Raspberry Torte, Orange Blossum, and two Huckleberry Pies.

My little three year old.  Toughest three year old I know (I might add).  She's been poked, tested, x-rayed and more so much in her short 3 years of life.  She really is an example to me of courage and endurance.  We're thankful she's doing great right now!  (It was a tough 9 months there...just sick all the time.)

Train ride at the mall.  A perk of Provo living.

Huckleberry Pie.

Huckleberry Pie times two.

Check out my Strawberry Shortcake matching game in the background.  I never thought I'd color so much as a mom.  It's one of those things no one tells you comes with motherhood.  You will color again.

Natalie flying at mall.

Raspberry Torte

No comments: