Sunday, May 1, 2011

December 2010 Happenings

3 + 3= Six years of marriage.  This year was one of our favorite anniversaries.  Girls stayed with Matt's sister, we went Christmas shopping, hung out in Park City for a day, ate at a delicious BBQ restaurant there...it was just a nice one.  Nothing fancy...just us time.
My boyz.  Poor Sam may hate me for this picture some day.  Our little snow man.
A favorite place for Sam...bouncing away.

Those big blue eyes will steal my heart until the day that some girl steals my son away from me.

For the love of the thumb.  Our first thumb sucker.

So for Natalie's 5th birthday this year she wanted a costume party.  (She's a December birthday remember).  She wanted to be a witch and have a witch cake.  Clever little thing.   Every one else came dressed up like princesses.

The truth is...Matt is the cake decorator in our family.

Natalie the witch with her princess friends.  I love it.

The little sister got all tuckered out from the post party jewelry making time.

Silly thing is giving herself bunny ears.

The birthday sled.

Smart Cookies Preschool friends help Natalie celebrate too.
Sandberg Christmas Dinner

Natalie loves holding her brother.
Running errands...two girls...one stroller...both tired.

Natalie's dance class with Miss Molly's Dancing Girls

Girls laughing...our attempt at a picture perfect Christmas Sunday moment. 

Christmas Eve Dinner.
Christmas Eve Lunch with Matt's parents.

Elfling

Natalie with two pairs of boots.

Sugar cookie baking for Santa.  I love to bake with my girls.

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.  Yep...we do this every year. 

In case you wanted to see our amazing costumes up close, another shot.

Oh the excitement of Christmas

Natalie's ready

Sam too
CHRISTMAS MORNING!!  Amelia's Christmas wish this year...Polly Pocket Snow White.

Anyone who knew me as a kid, knows this is my daughter...strike a pose.

Okay so maybe she gets it from her dad too...Matt got mistletoe in his stocking.

Sam's first football and car.

A year's supply of gum!

The gift I was most proud of...puppet curtains and puppets to accompany it.  I made them.

I don't think I've cried over a gift in a while, if ever.  When I opened this one from Matt I was really surprised by it, and I must admit...touched.  The piece is called "Hold dear the promise of love."  I think it compliments our vintage looking radio nicely on top of our bookshelf.  Good job honey...and thank you...for everything.

2 comments:

Happy Herrons said...

Cute cute! So sorry I was not more friendly at the wedding dress store the other day - I was already stressed about the dress! Fortunately, Holly has found the perfect solution for her and everything will be wonderful!

Dawn said...

Cute Becky! I love the Costume Party at Christmas with the witch cake. Sicily is born on Christmas and I feel like she gets ripped off a little bit. I try to make it special, but I must admit that I am exhausted by the time her family party gets started in the evening on Christmas Day. Love your family Christmas pageant. We do something similar. Like the towel on your head! Congratulations on 6 years!