Sunday, May 29, 2011

March 2011 Happenings

Matt's broken wrist.  Church basketball.  Too aggressive...running for ball, trying to beat other guy to it...WALL!  Ouch.  This picture is really not doing it justice.    

Purple wrist.  

Matt's new game for his bday.  Carcassone.  Strategy, building, fun.

The first temporary cast.

Sam supports BYU during a basketball game for good luck.

My head shot...why, you might ask?  Well...this represents my campaign to run for  BYU's MBA Spouse Association President.  (I told you I was learning to embrace the BYU experience more this time around.)  For our speech night, I wrote and sang the blues titled... "Summer Internship Blues" about not having a job yet.  (My cousin Stephan jammed on the guitar for me).  I figured people would be able to relate.  I won.  Whether the song had anything to do with or not...I dunno, but I was so pleased with myself for being brave enough to do something vulnerable like that.  I wouldn't have done it with out Matt convincing me to.   Thankfully, I had an easy crowd who clapped along and had a sense of humor about it.   Phew.  It was fun.  The election and campaigning and speech night were good for me.  I finally got over my ninth grade student government loss.  The woman in MBASA are truly amazing.  I'm excited.

Amelia learning to be a big sister.  She LOVES her little bubba.

Sweet potatoes

Feeding fun.

Does it get any cuter?

No comments: